AskForEducation aims to simplify things for the students by presenting authentic information and accredited programs.
We believe: Students undergoing crucial stage of selecting a career require academic guidance by education experts who can help students to pursue a lucrative career of interest and succeed in professional life. The most frequently asked questions by students are regarding the selection of schools and programs. In this regard, AskForEducation has enlisted various accredited online and campus education degree programs / schools, categorized by subjects of interest, location, and degree level to facilitate students with ease of searching desired program.
We understand your concerns: According to Bureau of Labor Statistics 2011, associate degree holders earned $767 on average per week while professional degree holders earned $1610 on average per week, representing that education provides support in securing higher earnings and alleviating unemployment rates. Whether a student looks forward to an undergraduate degree or a higher level program, our database has just about everything available for relevant student needs. AskForEducation focuses on helping students start off an accredited program of interest with reasonable market demand.
We deliver: AskForEducation has search oriented information architecture with listings of accredited online and campus based educational programs to help students make a right selection regarding their educational pursuits. We recommend students to go through information regarding accreditation, delivery format, financial aids, locations, and calendar type along with other researched based information on online and campus schools. Before applying for a school, we suggest students to apply for “Quick info Requests” for getting further information.
When it comes to Ask for Education, you just have to ask – Let us do the rest for you!
Top Online Schools
Top Online Schools by AskForEducation
Approved by U.S. Dept. of Education to offer Accredited Programs!
- Fixed tuition fee for books, fees and courses
- Specialized career oriented and regionally accredited programs
- AIU’s virtual campus was recognized the “best of the best” in 2009
- Flexible and accelerated degree programs
- Accredited career oriented education, practical hands-on training with small class sizes.
- Financial aid, externship placement, part-time jobs, housing and transportation services.
- Career Services: Online career workshops, Career fairs, course scheduling, academic advising
- Self paced study plan with evening and weekend class schedules
- Accredited online and campus programs
- Online, campus and blended Learning Formats
- Job placement assistance
- Cost effective accredited online education programs with student – teacher ratio of 15:1
- One year accelerated degree program
- Career services, military benefits, and financial services
- Online asynchronous classes with 24/7 study material availability along with online library and book store.
- Small class size of maximum 30 student
- Hands-on real world training for students
- Campuses award associate degrees and certificates of achievement
- Flexible and accessible online programs in Business, I.T. and Healthcare.
- Serving for 80 years with 90 campuses across US and Canada
- Practical and Career oriented year round classes with 88% employment rate.
- Flexible, Affordable, and Fast track Education. Offers more than $29 million in scholarships in US and Canada
- 24/7 student support for students to facilitate and address student concerns
- Accredited programs with transfer credits for accelerated degree program
- Flexible, interactive classes to balance school, work and family responsibilities
- Career oriented programs with job placement services
- Financial aid, military benefits and approved for veterans education
- Athletics/Sports are encouraged
- Student Services: Career Services, Disability Services, Finance Counselors, Academic Advising
- Flexible day and evening schedule
- Kaplan serves one million students per annum.
- Online library and one-on-one student / teacher communication
- Admission, academic, and financial advisors
- 23:1 student-teacher ratio and 230+ degree programs
- Flexible online learning scheduling
- Technology advanced institute and considered World’s largest Christian university
- Online Book Store and 125,000 Electronic full-text books in online library
- Career oriented education with self paced study plan
- Part time job, career placement, and financial aid assistance
- Personalized attention, student convenience, and flexibility learning
- National accreditation and state licensing
- Flexible education program and small class size for individualized attention
- Online library with latest research material
- Accredited institution with personal student support
- Online student portal for collaborative help and discussions
- Career Services, Disability services, financial aid assistance, and military benefits
- University of the Rockies comprehensive online library
- Scholarships for local and international students
- Flexible evening and weekend classes.
- Affordable, accredited, and accelerated career oriented education
- Flexible synchronous and asynchronous online education formats
- Transfer credit for previous work / life experience, education, and equivalency exams
- Student Services: Academic Advisors, Qualified Faculty, Career Development Assistance, Financial Aid Advising
- Serving for the last 40 years, offering 50 online programs with 225+ specializations
- Student Support: Financial, academic, technical, career support services
- Undergraduate tutoring, and internships opportunities
- Virtual Field Experience (VFE®) for students to observe and learn from experts.
- Accelerated bachelor's degree programs (3 years)
- Day, evening, and online flexible study schedules
- Career oriented courses with Hands-on experience
- Career services, Disability Services, Housing Services, Financial Aid