Skyline College is Accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC), approved by the Commonwealth of Virginia, Department of Health Professions, and Board of Nursing to conduct a Practical Nursing Program.
New classes start each month (day and evening class option)
Credits can be transferred from accredited institutes with a minimum grade of ‘C’ or above, passed within last 10 years. Technical credit transfer requires a minimum of grade ‘B’. College also accepts Advanced Placement of the College Board (AP), College-Level Examination Program (CLEP), and Defense Activity for NonTraditional Support (DANTES) exams.
Virginia - VA (Roanoke | Richmond)
Campus and Online Education (online programs are treated as transfer credits, will appear on transcript but not used in computing GPA)
Federal Financial Aid | Military Tuition Assistance | Work-Study | Scholarships | Veterans Benefits. For details, click below on 'Financial Aid' tab.
.Reviews / Comments on Skyline College
Degree ProgramsFollowing programs are offered online and on-campus.
- Skyline College, formerly ECPI Technical College is serving for the last 20 years.
- Accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC)
- Graduate Employment Services
- Day and Evening class schedules
- Hands-On Interactive Learning
- Small Class Size for individualized attention
- Faculty with Academic Background and Real-world Experience
- Externship Opportunities
- Industry driven Curriculum - based on employer feedback.
- Scholarships and Financial Aid
- Approved for Veterans Benefits and Tuition Assistance
- Students may earn an associate's Degree in 1.5 years or Bachelor degree in 2.5 year through year-round schedule
- Tutoring Assistance & Advising
- Career Services
- Graduate Employment Services
- Networking Techniques
- Online Resume Posting
- Professional Attire
- Understanding and Qualifying Various Employment Firms
- Skyline College is accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC).
- Skyline College in Roanoke, VA is approved by the Commonwealth of Virginia, Department of Health Professions, and Board of Nursing to conduct a Practical Nursing Program.
- Skyline College is an eligible institution to train students under the sponsorship of the Virginia Department of Vocational Rehabilitation.
- Approved for the training of veterans and other eligible persons by the State Approving Agency for Veterans Education (SAA) of the Virginia Department of Veterans' Services
- Authorized under federal law to enroll non-immigrant students under the Department of Homeland Security, Student and Exchange Visitor Program.
- Member organization of the Career College Association whose purpose is to encourage and promote quality in the educational programs of its member schools.
- The Medical Assisting program has programmatic accreditation with the Accrediting Bureau of Health Education Schools.
- Federal Loans
- Grants and Federal Student Loan Programs
- Military Tuition Assistance
- Veterans Benefits
- Job Location and Development
- Tuition Assistance Student Loan Program (TASL)